Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Progress on This Old House & MORE!

I've hit the last stride of finishing the writing for "This Old House". Satyr and I have been hard at work to complete this project and release our best work early in 2010. This album will feature Rehab Hymn, Time and Language Arts Crew. I apologize for the delay, but I promise the final product will be worth it.

Aside from this, I will be releasing the "Lessons Learned" album produced by Dope Fiction in December of this year. I have pushed this album back due to expansion of tracks and other ideas. This album will be available for FREE right here, so stay tuned...

Last but not least, I am working on some other projects that I will not reveal at this time, just know that 2010 will be full of new music followed by new music all for FREE from myself and the rest of the Fameless collective...

While you're here, BUY the new Reason the Citizen album "Broke For Free" below....

One Hunnid....



No comments:

Post a Comment