Sunday, February 14, 2010

Updates, news, and more....believe that!

So, if you're wondering where the fuck "Lessons Learned" is, here's my closing argument:

I have been working diligently over the past 6 months to create an album that could break away from my previous 3 records and engage in a project unlike what I've been a part of throughout my career. So, as release dates were set, and never met, I have been continuing to add, cut, chop, rewrite, retreat, redo, and re-record songs for this record. I am here to say that "Lessons Learned" will release this month of February. There will be new merchandise and other great news to accompany the record. So thank you for being patient and allowing me to prolong this event to give you the best product from Dope Fiction and myself.

Also, SXSW is approaching and myself, Reason the Citizen, Broken, DJ Ear Attent and Polar Bear are loading the caravan to blackout Austin, TX and make the best of this week. Stay tuned for more updates, and I promise that 2010 will be HUGE.

www.twitter.com/InputHipHop

No comments:

Post a Comment