Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010

Things are finally settling back down, and we begin the process of a Texas tour in July and a National tour in September. I just finished two fantastic shows this weekend opening for Luckyiam of the Living Legends on Friday night and SIMS of Doomtree last night. WOW! Denver really showed up and made a rapper feel special. THANK YOU!

Beyond that, I am now pushing the envelope on this new record that I am putting together with Broken, and I promise you, that this shit is going to blow your mind. We have recorded a few songs, gotten some spectacular features, and are really proud of the ground we have covered in two months. The lead single, "Left For Dead" will be releasing this Summer followed by a music video.

So stay tuned, and stay up. I'll be updating this shit more regularly now too, so dial in.

(input.)

~Fame is Just an image, and we are something LESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment