Wednesday, June 2, 2010

06.02.10

Hello world,

I have been hard at work with the new album with Broken, "Left For Dead". We are planning to release the lead single this Summer on iTunes along with a very highly anticipated music video along with it. The album will have a late Fall release, not yet to be determined. As well as working on the new record, I have been hard at work promoting my latest release "Lessons Learned" with Dope Fiction. Thank you to the 1100+ people that have already downloaded the album. It is FREE if you did not know, available below in this thread, and please ENCOURAGE your friends to download the album as well.

June 8-10 I will be performing 3 shows with my good friend Astronautalis in Fort Collins, CO, Denver, CO, and Colorado Springs, CO. INFO can be found here: http://www.artistdata.com/input/shows/

July 9-11 I am performing in San Antonio, Dallas & Austin, TX with Macklemore x Ryan Lewis for a little refresher of TX and the beauty that was SXSW. INFO also found at: http://www.artistdata.com/input/shows/

Beyond that, I look forward to releasing my best music to you this year, and touring the hell out of this country and this planet before it all falls apart. Thank you for listening, following, and participating in the movement. Fameless WHAT?!?!



(input.)

No comments:

Post a Comment